Monday, January 24, 2005

Almost a SSDD

I thought today would be like one of those shitty days since the past week i had a weekful of shitty days. Somehow when i was going home and the skies is dim but a grim smile (full of mean intentions) is plastered on my face.

This week will be my last week of work. I would not need to wake up early in the morning. Well this also means i will be stuck again in the house. This time i would not let my parents cage me inside the house. This time i would wreak havok! i mean i will do what i want to do. I will paint, listen to loud music, sing, dance, and whatever insanities my heart desire.

i thought that i would rant about my bad week but i realize it would be a waste of space. So instead i will try to be positive.

here i go again being vague...

it is just hard to name names...

or maybe i am not ready yet...

who cares...

i am the only one who read this blog...

hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home