Saturday, January 29, 2005

Trying to be cool

its been a long time since i have engaged in a new relationship. The one before the recent lasted for four years. So now i am in a new territory again.

Actually everything is new. . .

i was accustomed to being attuned to your other half. We had a lot in common and thought alike. Dw never even raised his voice at me. He was very patient and understanding. Even though i am weird most of the time he was never bothered by my inconsistent moods.

Now?

Everytime we talk i drift away. i do not know what he is thinking. i don't know his whereabouts and i know he keeps a lot of secrets from me.

i do not want to care. . . and i try to be cool.

This is going no where...

i guess i should imerse myself into my art and maybe forget about him.

fictitious boy friends are better i think.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home