Friday, February 11, 2005

Impulsive actions

Even though i got a good scolding from my father i did still had a fine day yesterday. i did not actually started well. I had a small arguement with my parents with the font of the wedding invitation i have been working on. I did finish the design.

Later in the afternoon my old pals from my grade school days called me up. They were hanging out in Berly's house. Since i had nothing to do i also went to Berly's house. It was nice to see them again. It was somehow a change of perspective. They completely differ compared to my other friends. After hanging out with them i got a call from Duroy. Apparently he has no classes. So after Berly and Clarice left me in a mall i meet up with Duroy. We watched meet the fockers. I was a funny movie. Then i went home. That was basically what happened yesterday.

The reason i was very happy yesterday because i had a text message from my high school crush. Unfortunately he is not my crush now he is not actually my type but the little high school girl in me can't ignore that he replied to my text (well in hs he did not even acknowledge my presence). Then there this thing with Duroy. i kinda complicated so i won't go into details. I got see my old pals, and i got to talk to DW in front of Duroy(he was busy with his cell phone so i called up DW).

My reasons are actually dumb. hehehe

You know i was asked by my father i do certain things...i really do not know why. i just do it because it pops in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home